The team from Post Oak Motor Cars along with several clients recently returned from the 2019 Monterey Car Week and Pebble Beach Concours.
From exciting parties to intimate events, the week is a must for anyone that is a car enthusiast and wants to experience everything Bentley, Rolls-Royce, Bugatti and Karma have to offer.
It was an exciting year for all of our brands that we represent. Here are some of our favorite highlights.
BENTLEY – Celebrating 100 Years, New Flying Spur and Concept EXP 100 GT.
BUGATTI – Celebrating 110 Years, Unveiling of the Centodieci, paying homage to the EB110, La Voiture Noire making its US debut.
- Only 10 Centodieci’s will be produced, priced at nearly $9 million.
Karma Automotive – Showing off their SC1 Vision Concept, Karma GT designed by Pininfarina.
Rolls-Royce – Debuting their Pastel Collection, all-new Pop-Up Boutique
We look forward to hosting our clients next year. If you are a Post Oak Motor Cars client and are interested in joining us for 2020 Pebble Beach, please email us at events AT PostOakMotors.com
Karma Automotive recently came to town to unveil the all-new 2020 Karma Revero along with giving Houstonians a full day of driving opportunities. The new Revero will be arriving for availability in the 4th quarter and comes with a starting MSRP of $135,000.
“The 2020 Revero GT is pure Karma, a true reflection of our luxury electric vehicle design and engineering capabilities, ushering in a new era for the company,” says Karma’s Chief Revenue Officer John Maloney. “The Karma owner has a deep appreciation for design and love the exclusivity of driving a custom-designed car.”
The Revero GT is a luxury electric vehicle driven by two electric motors powered features a Twin Power Turbo three-cylinder in-line engine supplied by BMW AG to power an on-board electric generator and enhance overall vehicle performance. With an MPGe rating of 71 miles, the Revero GT offers an overall driving range of up to 360 miles, with 80 miles of emissions-free all electric driving powered by a 28kWh NMC (Nickel Manganese Cobalt) lithium-ion battery featuring higher overall density, improved power output and enhanced safety features. The car also qualifies for HOV-lane single occupancy in various states.
“The 2020 Revero GT is the definitive luxury electric vehicle,” Maloney adds. “Our car offers the best of both worlds – extended EV capability without any range anxiety. We believe this is the optimal solution for the luxury markets of today.”
Karma engineers created a world-class electric drive system that alongside a series of other technological advancements enables the new 2020 Revero to be as fast as it looks. The car hits 0-60mph in 4.5 seconds with an electronically-limited top speed of 125 mph. Drivers can select from three different drive modes via the steering wheel mounted paddle shifters:
- Stealth: pure-electric, emissions free driving
- Sustain: turns on the range-extending generator to preserve the battery pack’s power for use when the driver chooses
- Sport: combines the output from the battery pack and the generator for maximum driving performance
Revero GT highlights:
- Twin Electric Motors and all-electric powertrain deliver 536 Horsepower and 1100 lb-ft of torque
- Acceleration: 0-60 mph in 4.5 seconds, improved from 5.4 seconds
- Launch Control as standard
- New rear drive module and inverters
- New generator set with BMW i8 engine
- Upgraded HV battery for improved range – up to 80 miles of EV range – about 60% more than previous generation
- Electric power steering enhancing steering feel
- Blind spot and cross traffic detection
- Active Noise Cancellation
- 3D haptic touch technology
- New digital-audio architecture for enhanced audio performance
- New touch screen and UI processor
- Patented, exterior state-of-charge indication via Center brake light
- Over-the-air software updates
- New design, new body – including redesigned: hood, doors, deck lid, body sides, side mirrors, front and rear
- Unique and beautifully proportioned design featuring iconic California Style
- Largest wheels in the competitive set
- New front/rear seats, with front seat ventilation & heated steering wheel
- New center console with improved storage
- Incorporates the finest grade of interior leather available to the industry
- Incorporated ecologically-friendly, reclaimed wood as interior trim
“Karma’s aim is to deliver uncompromised luxury and innovative technology for those who share our mindset and our California spirit,” Maloney says.
Join Karma Houston as we welcome for a limited driving event with the newly Karma Revero GT, August 7th at Karma Houston.
Please click to RSVP by August 3rd.