First Stop, Rolls-Royce Houston As The All-New Cullinan is Revealed
Rolls-Royce Houston recently debuted the world’s most luxurious SUV last week by displaying the Cullinan at our new showroom located inside The Post Oak Hotel.
With a starting MSRP of $325,000, the new Cullinan has set a new level for the luxury SUV market and will be arriving later this year.
Here are a few things to know about this exciting new Rolls-Royce model:
- The Cullinan is big, but shorter than the new Phantom, which it shares the same underpinnings with.
- It is about 5.5 inches longer than the Range Rover LWB model and at it’s highest level is a little over 72 inches tall.
- It can actually go off-road, with the touch of the ‘Everywhere’ button which automatically configures the powertrain and suspension to best suit the terrain and with a wading depth of over 20 inches.
- The Cullinan has five USB ports and is loaded with modern technology. It features an alertness assistant, a four-camera system with panoramic and helicopter view, night vision, and wildlife/pedestrian warning systems.
- You can choose the rear seats in a bench style or the optional Individual Seat configuration which features two-rear seats separated by a rear center console with a cocktail cabinet. It offers fine crystal whisky glasses and decanter, champagne flutes, and refrigerator.
- It is the only SUV with coach doors, or in layman terms “suicide doors”
- The Cullinan can be equipped with various recreation modules which owners can commission based on their activities and an available Viewing Suite which comprises two electronically deployable seats and a cocktail table which are presented and angled slightly inwards to provide a sociable viewing area from the rear of Cullinan.