HOW WILL IT WORK:
- A customer will need to request to one of our Brand Specialists they are working with that they are interested in paying with cryptocurrency.
- Customer will have to have or create an account with Bitpay and verify their identity and link their cryptocurrency wallet.
- Customer will have to complete Post Oak Motor’s Bitpay Information Request form and provide Government ID, Business documentation.
- Once the POMC Bitpay Request form has been approved, final price of the vehicle or vehicles have been agreed upon plus any fees, Post Oak Motor’s will generate an invoice with the agreed total amount.
- The invoice received via email from Bitpay will contain a QR code, which the customer can scan from their existing Bitpay wallet.
- From there, the customer can then pay the invoice from their personal crypto wallet.
We have also teamed up with NYDIG, a leading bitcoin company. This partnership will allow our customers to purchase luxury automobiles financed through loans secured by bitcoin.
The collaboration enables us to offer customers access to NYDIG’s institutional-grade, 100% cold storage custody solution. Bitcoin holders who don’t want to sell their bitcoin will be able to access a portion of its value by borrowing USD using the bitcoin as collateral. The product does not require customers to make any interest payments during the life of the loan.