The Rolls-Royce Spectre is the first fully-electric Rolls-Royce and will begin arriving in Houston around Q1 of 2024. The Spectre has a preliminary starting MSRP of $415,500 and is available for ordering immediately from Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Houston.
Here are 5 things to know about Spectre:
1. Spectre has the longest doors in Rolls-Royce history, with a length of 1.5m
2. Spectre has the widest grille ever to be fitted to a Rolls-Royce and will be illuminated both statically and while driving.
3. Spectre will now offer Starlight Doors as an option. 2938 individual backlit perforations on each side provide a fantastic illumination across the door.
4. Spectre will showcase a new design to the Illuminated Fascia which features movement for the first time.
5. Spectre will offer the largest wheels ever fitted in Goodwood, with either 22" or 23" wheel styles.
If you would like to place a Spectre order, please contact our Brand Specialist at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Houston. We also offer private Spectre viewings at the home of Rolls-Royce if you would like to have the ability to view the Spectre in person.